|Parent company||Universal Music Group|
|Distributing label|| Interscope Records (USA)|
Polydor Records (Outside the US)</td></tr>
|Country of origin||USA|
Shady Records is a record label specializing in hip hop music. The founder of Shady Records, Eminem, was granted his own label under Interscope Records following the success of The Marshall Mathers LP. Eminem alongside his longtime manager Paul Rosenberg created the label in 2000. The label's most successful artist is Eminem, who is signed to Shady Records and Dr. Dre's Aftermath Entertainment. The Alchemist is Eminem's official DJ and an affiliate of Mobb Deep, themselves signed to 50 Cent's G-Unit Records imprint.
- Eminem Aftermath/Interscope - The most successful artist on the label released four albums under Aftermath Entertainment. Eminem joined the label in 1998 to release the controversial album The Slim Shady LP a year later. The rapper founded Shady Records in 2000, after the release of The Marshall Mathers LP. Eminem is also credited as a notable producer.
- 50 Cent Aftermath/Interscope/G-Unit - New York-based rapper signed under Shady Records and Aftermath Entertainment. The rapper has released two solo albums under the label. The rapper is the most successful artist on the label besides Eminem himself. 50 Cent also established his own label, G-Unit Records.
- Obie Trice Interscope - The first signed solo artist on Shady Records. This Detroit-based rapper released his hardcore debut album Cheers in 2003 to platinum success. The second album, released in 2006, was Second Round's on Me.
- D12 Interscope - A group that also includes Eminem released two albums under Shady Records. The first album was the controversial Devil's Night in 2001. The second album Devil's Night 2 was released in 2004. Both albums saw double platinum success. The group has consisted of solo artists Eminem, Bizzare, Kuniva, Swift, Kon Artis, and Proof.
- Stat Quo Aftermath/Interscope - An Atlanta-based rapper joined Shady Records and Aftermath Entertainment in 2003 and released his debut album Statlanta the same year.
- Bobby Creekwater Interscope - An Atlanta-based artist joined Shady Records in 2005. His debut album A Brilliant Mistake was released in 2007. The artist participated on the compilation album Eminem Presents: The Re-Up.